Membership Application Procedures
There are many services available through Association, NAR and CAR Membership and through the Multiple Listing Service. Please contact our Membership Department to find out what membership options might be best for you. In the meantime, here is some information that will assist you in the completion of the application process:
Are you eligible to join?
- You must hold a real estate license from the Department of Real Estate
- If you hold a salesperson's license, you must be hanging your license with a real estate broker who is an
existing member of the Palos Verdes Peninsula Association of REALTORS® and Multiple Listing Service in order to be eligible to join
- If you hold a broker's license, you are eligible to join under your own license
- If you are an Appraiser, you must provide the Association with a copy of your Appraisers Certification
- An application for membership must be completed and signed.
Download an application.
- After completion of your application, you must apply in person. Salesperson licensees must have the application
signed by their broker (See Page 5 of the application). If there is any question as to which signature lines should
be signed by your broker, please contact us. Incomplete applications will cause delays in the processing of your
application for membership
- You will be scheduled for a New Member Orientation Class once you have applied for
membership and paid your membership dues. Failure to attend class can result in the deactivation of
Download an application to get started. For further information regarding application procedures,
please e-mail our
Membership Department or call us at 310-377-4873.