C.A.R. Course - Start Me Up - Agent
|Time: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm (Check in 8:30 am)|
Friday, August 10, 2018
Start Me Up - Agent Course | C.A.R. course featuring Instructor: Annette Graw.
The intensive & interactive, live six-hour mentoring training will help boost, improve, protect, & make your real estate business more profitable.
You’ll learn how to work with sellers to price their listing effectively & how to navigate through the real estate transaction from start to finish,
including a detailed step-by-step instruction about how to complete the C.A.R. Form Residential Listing Agreement (RLA) & Seller’s Advisory (SA).
During this training you will cover:
• Characteristics of a successful REALTOR®
• Planning & prioritizing the day-to-day activities for better time management
• Setting & managing financial and performance goals
• Establishing & tracking a realistic budget
• Making direct response calls
• Generating transactions
• Converting calls to appointments
• Establishing trust & credibility for stronger client relationships
• Applying a basic process to the transaction
• Identifying the key forms involved in the transaction
• Knowing how to present the offers
• Understanding the impact of disclosures on the transaction
• Defining the natural hazard rights & responsibilities of the parties involved
• Avoiding lawsuits through risk management
• Using the Agency Disclosure form & how it affects everything
>Register Online Here